Our Bible classes focus on the Bible. We strive to engage in diverse point-of-view discussions, identify characteristics of Christian traits and learn how to apply them to everyday life.
“… they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.” Acts 17:11
“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
- A Bible teaching hour for all ages is held each Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- All are welcome to attend Bible study on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
*Various Bible studies meet as well at different times and locations. Check the calendar or contact NLF for details.
We believe God has called His Church to be a house of prayer. New Life Fellowship was established because of prayer, and we want to continue to see God move because of the prayers of His people.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Ps. 133:1
- Men gather at the church at 6:30 a.m. on Friday mornings for a time of prayer and fellowship. (May-November)
- All are welcome to join together in prayer for our families, communities, nation, and world on Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
“Our vision is to teach children to hear God’s voice, be led by His Spirit, and walk in the supernatural power of God. “ (Becky Fischer, Kids in Ministry)
Our children’s ministries are designed to help develop children in their gifts and abilities, while teaching them the hope and power of Jesus Christ. We desire for them to grow in their gifts, abilities and love of the Lord. We want them to leave each service knowing they are loved by God and confidently walking in and serving God and others in their gifts.
- Children ages toddler-6 years old and 7-11 year olds are able to attend Bible teaching classes each Sunday. The younger ones are given free time to play with each other and leaders, experience expressive worship, Bible stories and crafts time.
- Because we believe that it is important for children to take part in the corporate worship service experience, the children stay with their parents until just prior to the sermon and are then excused to Sunday School.
Our youth love the Lord and enjoy coming together to glorify Him and encourage each other. New Life Fellowship is committed to training our youth to worship God in His presence, encouraging them to live out their God-given destinies, and reaching people with the reality and power of Jesus Christ. We want our teens to have an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ.
“Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” 1 Tim. 4:12
- Young people ages 12 and up are welcome to attend our “Called to Serve” gatherings each Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. The youth enjoy worship, sound Bible teaching and fellowship.
- The teens are very much a part of our corporate worship services. Many are involved as praise team members, audio visual technicians, ushers, Sunday School assistants, etc. They also enjoy ministering to local communities through various service projects.