BIBLE CLASSES FOR ADULTS
Our Bible classes focus on the Bible. We strive to engage in diverse point-of-view discussions, identify characteristics of Christian traits and learn how to apply them to everyday life while keeping God’s Word as the Supreme Authority.
“… they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.” Acts 17:11
“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
- Adults are welcome to attend Bible study on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
*Various Bible studies meet as well at different times and locations. Check the calendar or contact NLF for details.
We believe God has called His Church to be a house of prayer. New Life Fellowship was established because of prayer, and we want to continue to see God move because of the prayers of His people.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Ps. 133:1
- All are welcome to join together in prayer for our families, communities, nation, and world on Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m.
Our vision is to teach children to hear God’s voice, be led by His Spirit, and walk in the supernatural power of God.
Our children’s ministries are designed to assist parents in their responsibilities of training their children. We want to come along side of parents and offer help in seeing their children develop their gifts and abilities while teaching them the hope and power of Jesus Christ found in the Word of God.
Our main desire is for them to know the truths of the Scriptures creating a desire in them to grow in their gifts, abilities and love of the Lord. We want them to leave each service knowing they are loved by God and confidently walking in and serving God and others.
- Children ages 4-8 years old are able to attend Bible teaching classes each Sunday. Our little ones ages 1-3 are also led in a time of play, worship, Bible stories and crafts.
- Because we believe that it is important for children to take part in the corporate worship service experience with their families, the children stay with their parents until just prior to the sermon and are then excused to Sunday School.
Our youth love the Lord and enjoy coming together to study the Word, glorify God and encourage each other. New Life Fellowship is committed to training our youth to know the Word of God for themselves, to worship God in His presence, to live out their God-given destinies, and to reach people with the reality and power of Jesus Christ. We want our teens to have a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
“Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” 1 Tim. 4:12
- Young people ages 13 and up are welcome to attend our youth gatherings each Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. The youth enjoy sound Bible teaching and fellowship.
- The teens are very much a part of our corporate worship services. Many are involved as praise team members, audio visual technicians, ushers, Sunday School assistants, etc. They also enjoy ministering to local communities through various service projects.
We believe the church cannot survive if it is only inwardly focused. There must be an emphasis on reaching out to those outside of the church walls. New Life hosts several outreach events and special speakers each year. We also support many local and foreign ministries and missionaries on a monthly basis.